Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

This week we've had three people down with a virus or the flu. It hasn't been fun. It never is when it involves projectile *****. I won't even type the words since my stomach is still tender. We have one guy who sounds like he's about ready to cough up a lung and another one who claims it's only his voice changing and then we ask why is he coughing and he says "am I coughing?"!!!

I myself am weak and achy - can't wait for that to pass.

I've also had a hard drive crash ... well, it was more like a OS crash. The info on the hard drive is okay but, I'm a bit afraid that when I try to reinstall the OS it will blast everything else off. Haven't been able to do that yet since the disk I have does n0t have SP2 and you have to have that to complete the install I can't get it on line and onto a disk -- it is an extracting nightmare. It's enough to make my head spin. Luckily I had another HD to use but, since I purchased a new one (the old one was going bad - it has some bad sectors but it still works).

Till next time,

Beautiful Mommy Princess

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Seems like everyone is sick right now--hope it leaves you well very soon!